Definitions & Expiration Information:
Gift Cards are a plastic card with the Integration Spa logo with a light blue background. Gift Cards have a unique barcode and number/letter combination on the back of the card. Gift cards do not expire.
Gift Certificates are purchased over the phone or online. There are a variety of design templates. Gift certificates will be a PDF or printed 8.5x11. They all have a unique barcode and letter/number combination on the bottom left of the certificate. Gift certificates do not expire.
Gift Vouchers are on a thick cardstock (aprox 4x6 inches) that includes the amount, restrictions, and expiration date. All Gift voucher do expire on the listed date.
Promo Cards are any cards, certificates, or vouchers that were purchased at a discounted rate.
- Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates/Promo Cards may NOT be redeemed the same day of purchase. The physical card/voucher/certificate or tracking number (located on the gift card/voucher/certificate) must be presented at the time of booking and redemption.
- At least 24 hours advance notice is required to cancel an appointment. Late cancellation or no-show for the appointment will result in being charged 100% of the scheduled services using the gift card/credit card that has been provided.
- A Gift Card or Gift Certificate may reserve an appointment only if the current balance covers the entire service price. If the gift card balance does not cover the entire service price, then a credit card will be required to reserve the appointment and will be used if the appointment is cancelled the same day of the scheduled appointment.
- Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates/Promo Cards have no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No cash/credit or refund will be provided for the notional amount not usedUsage:
- Gift Cards/ Gift Certificates CAN BE used for: any service, add-on service, sauna session, therapist gratuity, or retail products.
- Gift Vouchers/ Promo Cards CAN BE used for: any service, add-on service, or sauna session booked before expiration date.
- Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers/Gift Certificates/Promo Cards CANNOT be redeemed for- membership dues/membership payments, paid-in-full membership credits, member share fees, or purchasing another gift card/voucher/certificate/promotion.
- Gift Vouchers/ Promo Cards:CANNOT be redeemed for the following (in addition to the items listed above): retail products, therapist gratuity, member therapeutic or facial product upgrade fees, appointment cancellation fees, or holding an appointment.
- If a Gift Card/Gift Certificate has been purchased for a single day ''Service Package' please note: these services are at a discounted bundled rate and should be booked as a package. Packaged services may not be separated or substituted in any way. If you do not want the services associated with your Service Package, we will honor the paid amount and apply it to our non-member service rate.